All clients need to schedule an appointment.
To schedule an appointment through the automated system, call 330-951-0015. Stay on the line until you receive a confirmation number to secure your appointment. Appointments can also be scheduled online at https://capappointments.com.
Walk-Ins Applications are ONLY accepted on Wednesday mornings on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors open at 7:45 AM, and all time slots for Walk-Ins are filled by 8:15 AM.
There are many components in Client Services that you could be eligible for. Here is a brief description of them.
- HEAP is an assistance program that provides a one-time benefit annually to your primary heating source account.
- Winter Crisis (WCP) provides a one-time benefit annually to your primary heating account.
- Summer Crisis (SCP) provides a one-time benefit annually to your electric bill and or the purchase of fans and air conditioners.
- PIPP Plus is an extended payment arrangement that requires regulated gas and electric companies to accept payments based on a percentage of the household income.
- Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) provides eligible households assistance with water and wastewater services.
ALL programs are eligibility based. The benefit amount will depend on program guidelines, federal funding levels, how many people live with you, total household income and primary fuel used.
Be prepared. For all appointments; Clients must provide
- Photo identification
- Social security numbers for all household members with no social security number on their photo id
- The last 13 weeks of income statements for all household members
- Utility bills or receipts for electric, gas, oil or wood
- Proof of disability (if disabled) for the Energy Assistance credit
You must have all information required at the time of the appointment or your it may have to be rescheduled.
This website information does not guarantee that you qualify for any of the services and serves as a guideline for application. For any questions not addressed on this page or to speak with a Client Services Representative, please call the Client Service office directly at 330-393-2507 ext. 225
View the Video below to learn more about the PIPP Program